Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Further updates

Due to some extenuating circumstances, the film project I've been waiting to announce has unfortunately been put on indefinite hiatus. The issues were out of our hands and while we intend to pick the film back up later, it's still somewhat frustrating to have lost the opportunity to work on it now, especially given the effort already put into it.

On a slight upside, this does clear things up for me; I'll have more time available for fitness training and for a few one-off video projects I've been prototyping in my spare time. My short story seems to have fizzled out, unfortunately, it just isn't at the level of quality that I want it to be, but i'm fine with that, I know how I need to grow as a writer and it's just going to take time and effort, so it too is on hold. I'm attempting to write some music for a single to be recorded later in the year, but as I don't know what my work/school schedule is going to look like in that time of year I won't commit to a specific time frame; I can record whenever I need to and release it when I need to as well, so i'm not too worried about that just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment